Hannah School Pic

Hannah  School Pic

Friday, October 9, 2009

It's the end of another week and I started a job this week as lunch lady LOL. great hours so its the perfect job for now. Hannah had a great week we got the kicking under control I just have to threaten to take TV away and that does the trick. Today was picture day at school I'm dying to find out how they came out because she never smiles for my camera so I wonder how she did. Tuesday she had an appointment with the eye doctor and everything is the same she still has the weak left eye but we notice that it doesn't do it as much except when she is real tired. I thought she was coming down with something but it only seems to be at night and first thing in the morning. I saw Hannah practising for a dance that the first graders put on and I am soooooooooooo proud she is trying sooo hard. Not sure when it is but I'll take video of course..

No comments:

Post a Comment